Saturday, January 11, 2014

Printed Poppy





Top: old: similar here | Blazer: Target | Denim: HudsonBoots: Lacoste 
Bag: Louis Vuitton | Necklace: similar here | Watch: Michael Kors 
Bracelet: J Crew | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Lippie: Stila Poppy

I don't know about you, but I am so ready for the weekend! I have also been super ready for a splash of inspiration for outfits lately. Who would have thought that splash would come from a new lip product obsession? These Stila lip laquers are serious perfection! I have never found a lip product that produced so much shine and color payoff in one. The shade I'm wearing is called Poppy and it truly is my new favorite color. 

The top and blazer have been in my closet for a while, and when I was perusing my closet I pulled them out thinking: match made in heaven! Black and white is one of my all time favorite color combos and the poppy red gave some extra umph! 

Bringing old and new together to help spin old pieces in my closet is a major priority of mine right now and I'm glad to be off to a great start! How are you guys giving your tried and trues a fresh take in 2014? 

Have a blessed weekend and thank you for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10