Monday, January 27, 2014

Going Green


This skirt has stolen my heart. When I received a recent mailer from H&M I saw it featured and just had to have it. A black midi skirt with pockets of good quality under a $50 price point is nearly impossible... but this one beats the odds. The structure is impeccable and it really moves with you. I can't wait to keep styling it throughout spring and summer. The possibilities are endless.




I keep throwing colors on to trick my mind into thinking it isn't freezing outside. Kelly green is the epitome of spring... it's coming soon... that's what I keep telling myself...



The wind was having a fit while we took pictures... and my hair didn't quite make it through...





Skirt: H&M, sold out/ similar
Top: old, similar here and here
Belt: J Crew
Necklace: Banana Republic
Heels: J Crew
Bracelet: J Crew
Watch: Michael Kors

Have a blessed day and keep thinking of spring! She will be here before we know it!

Talk to you soon!

I am linking up with:













No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10