Tuesday, December 31, 2013

NYE...













Maxi: Nordstrom, similar/ Top: J Crew, similar/ Shoes: Lilly Pulitzer, similar
Necklace: LMae Boutique/ Bag: Rebecca Minkoff/ Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: J Crew/ Lippie: All Fired Up + Girl About Town Gloss, MAC

It's here! The one night you can go completely crazy with all things glitter and sequin drenched judgement free. New Years Eve is one of my favorite holidays... Maybe before Christmas (crazy, I know). I just really love all the hope for change... you can feel it wherever you go...

I had a vision for my New Years outfit... I wanted something simple, chic, and ethereal looking... This skirt is an oldie (I bought it when I still lived in Philly almost 3 years ago... yep that old!) I don't wear it often enough! Blush is such a nice color and this skirt really can be worn with almost anything. We aren't doing anything super fancy... and being that we live in East Tennessee... there isn't a lot happening on New Years here... so, dinner and late night snuggles while the ball drops are probably our agenda for the evening. 

My Lmae Boutique necklace was a perfect match for the look... I have a thing for covering the metallic rainbow these days... so I've got my silver, gold, and rose gold all present once again. 

I hope you have an amazing night! Make it a Fancy one and get ready for 2014! I have a feeling about this one ya'll!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10