Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Moto...






Jacket: Gap // Heels: Jcrew, similar// Dress: ABS by Allen Schwartz// Necklaces: Via Macy's & Apt. 9 // Watch: Michael Kors// Bag: Michael Kors// Turtleneck: Target// Lippie: Girl About Town

Black Friday finds anyone? This jacket was my best find!!! I got it 40% off at Gap. I have to say that I didn't plan on going to Gap... I wasn't really planning on doing a lot of in-store shopping for the holidays... especially the weekend when crowds are at their worst. I am so glad I did though. This jacket is so versatile. I've worn it several different ways already and just bought it Saturday... I went for a more dressed-up look here because we spent our entire Sunday out at church and then attended a Christmas play that afternoon. 

Did you have any great finds over the weekend??? I hope the Cyber Monday post was helpful for you! I did most of my shopping yesterday and will share those items with you as they come in! 

Have a great day & thanks for reading!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10