Saturday, December 28, 2013

Jewel Tones

Shop This Look:
================================================
Jacket: Old Navy, almost sold out!!!// T-Shirt: Forever 21// Denim: Gap// 
Heels: Steve Madden, super sale!// Necklace: J Crew// Watch: Michael Kors/
Bracelet: J Crew// Bag: Rebecca Minkoff// Lippie: St. Germain








 


Don't you just love jewel tones? I know they really resonate with the holidays, but jewel tones really can be just for everyday... all year long. I wore this Christmas Day when I was still feeling pretty terrible. I didn't feel like getting super dressed up, but wanted to look pulled together all the same. This baseball tee was a recent purchase from Forever 21, kind of a no brainer when it was $8.80. It was super soft... and fit the bill for our "Cozy Christmas" theme this year. I threw on my favorite distressed jeans from Gap, a statement necklace, and my purple heels and was ready to go.

My Christmas "peak" this year? These locks! I am beyond grateful to have received them just in time for Christmas! I feel like I'm back to my old self. A few months ago my hair stylist suggested I do a little cleaning up of my dead ends and let my hair grow healthy in the coming months for the wedding... but I have felt so completely naked without my hair! So, Luxy saved the day... I am obsessed with these... the best part is you really would never know! If you go back to older posts... this really just looks like my old hair. I warmed up the color which I like much better and here we are... Long, healthy, happy hair!

I highly recommend these extensions to anyone! The best part is they truly gear each piece to the right type of hair. I have super fine hair so the 120 g set in 18 was perfect for me. Another perk, the Luxy sisters have a million hair tutorial videos... so the possibilities with these babies are endless! 

I'm finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel with this sickness, thankfully. I had a wonderful holiday and I hope you did as well. 

Enjoy your weekend Lovelies!

Thanks for stopping by...

ps- We have a major change coming on the blog next week! Stay Tuned!!!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin OASAP - Street Fashion Women's Clothing Online

1 comment:

  1. Love this look! Jewel tones are my favorite! I have always wanted to try extensions! They look great! Hope you feel better! Have a happy new year! :)
    www.kaylee-daily com

    ReplyDelete

09 10