Thursday, December 19, 2013

Classic Cool...



Vest: Forever 21, similar// Top: Jcrew// Denim: Hudson// Bag: Rebecca Minkoff// 
Heels: Stuart Weitzman// Watch: Michael Kors// Nails: OPI Big Apple Red// Lippie: Saint Germain











There is just something about a simple color combination mixed with some metal... So effortless... yet the look is pulled together and chic. Numero uno... this bag! I decided I needed a new purse when cleaning out my closet a few weeks ago. I had a couple ideas for what I wanted to go for, but hadn't completely decided on anything. One night I went perusing online and started looking again at the amorous satchel on Rebecca Minkoff's site.  I had been eyeing the black for some time, but the rose gold just struck me. I looked at it every couple hours and finally decided I had to have it! I was weary of how the metallic would translate in person... and patiently awaited it's arrival (shipping with them is a dream BTW). When it came I couldn't have been more pleased! Seriously! Best bag! It goes with everything, is saffiano leather which is SO durable, and looks so incredibly expensive... but for this kind of bag... wasn't. I am so happy with this purchase!

I also went searching for another faux fur vest that didn't break the bank.... I looked and looked and finally went with this one from Forever 21. I checked our store several times and was never pleased with the selection I found and came across this one on their website.  It has hidden pockets and is a little longer which I like. I also love the color! It almost has a feather-like effect rather than fur... but I actually am digging that! 

Two great pieces in one week... I'll consider that success! 

Hope you are having a great week prepping for Christmas! I cannot wait!

(I also have been sick this week so sorry for the delay in posting!)


Shop this Look:
===================

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10