Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Holiday Blues

Sweater: J Crew Factory, on sale// Jeans: Joe's// Heels: J Crew, similar// 
Bag: Michael Kors// Watch: Michael Kors// Earrings: Francesca's//
Bracelets: J Crew, Tory Burch// Lippie: Lady Danger





So... I've got the Holiday Blues.... (aka strep)!! When we did these pictures I had a different version of a Blue Christmas on my mind... Tables have turned; however, and I can barely swallow, let alone speak. Christmas Eve service this afternoon should be interesting! I do love blue for Christmas though. I feel like blue is one of the colors that gets lost in the mix of red, green, and all things plaid... and it really is a gorgeous color for the season. I found this sweater when out doing what I do best, buying too much for myself and not enough for everyone else. It was on super sale at the factory when the 50% off with an additional 20% was going on... STEAL! We are staying a little more casual for Christmas Eve with me being sick so I think this look will do just the trick.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Eve with family and friends. Let us be grateful for our blessings and not take a moment for granted. 

(via Page 22)

Thanks for stopping by!!!


Shop this Look:
===============



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10