Monday, December 30, 2013

Radiant









Dress, J Crew (old) love this one/ Shirt: Target/ Belt: Forever 21 (old), similar
Boots: Hunter/ Bag: Rebecca Minkoff/ Watch: Michael Kors/
 Bracelet: J Crew/ Lippie: St. Germain

So, we have a few new things going on around here: new look and new location for starters!!! I am so excited to finally have the new look up and running after a couple months of brainstorming and putting ideas to action. We cleaned things up a lot and I am kind of obsessed with the final product.

 Since we're going with an all things new theme today... what better time to focus on the new color of the year for 2014? Radiant Orchid... it sounds a little scary and intimidating when you say it out loud, but I already had this dress before the color was announced... so, Radiant Orchid must just be another color that was already pretty fancy... but needed a little spotlight!

I love purple.... when I was little I would only wear purple... and wanted purple everything... Literally! I'm more of a pink girl these days, but that's the beauty in this color: purple meets pink! 

Are you guys ready for a new year? I know I am! Luke and I keep saying that 2014 will be our year! Let's call it the Golden age... everything this year will just have a little extra sparkle...

Stay Tuned for what I'm wearing to ring in the new year! Sorry for the delay with this post! Our modem has seen better days...

Thanks for stopping by and Happy ((almost)) 2014!



2 comments:

  1. I like your Dress and it's lovely to see that you've got your Hunter Wellingtons on you look really yummy.
    Welly
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Outfit and you look really sweet wearing your shiny black Rubber Wellingtons.
    Kisses
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

09 10