Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Cheer







Top: Michael Kors// Skirt: Forever 21 old, similar// Shoes: Jcrew, similar // Watch: Michael Kors// Bracelet: J Crew// Tights: Target// Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

The weekend is upon us, and considering we only have 20 days until Christmas (OMG!!!)... I thought I should spread some Christmas Cheer. I have to admit... the holidays bring both good and bad feelings for me. I lost my mother almost four years ago... and our family really hasn't been the same since. So, needless to say the holidays cause me to miss her even more than usual. Bright colors, sequins, and my favorite people seem to keep my spirits high so you can plan on seeing a lot of that around here the next  couple weeks. 

If Christmas cheer isn't your thing, maybe a little giggle will do the trick! Guess where I ended up wearing this get-up yesterday??? Waiting for AAA to come help me fix a flat tire!!!! My first one and I was devastated! To top it off... I was on my way to get these cray cray roots fixed!!! So excuse that for now... will be fixed Friday!

Happy Almost Weekend!!! I hope the week has treated you well and you're out there making the world sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10