Thursday, March 27, 2014

Army Chic...





Jacket: Zara, similar | Peplum: J Crew (on sale!) | Denim: J Crew | Wedges: Zara
Bag: H&M | Sunnies: Tory Burch | Pearls: J Crew | Watch: Michael Kors 

I feel like my outfits lately have been one extreme or the other... super bright florals or neutral spring layers. There is not really much in between, but that's how I like it! Each piece of this look is an absolute must have investment piece of mine. The great thing is that most of them were major bargain finds: denim under $100, top for $15, Jacket $75 (last year), wedges $90, and bag $35.  I like to keep my trendy pieces on the cheaper side since I won't be wearing them long, but for staples... I can justify a splurge here and there. With these pieces, I had some amazing luck. I talk often about cost per wear. That is really the most important building block for me with wardrobing.... why spend over $100+ per wear for something that will be off trend in just a couple months? That just doesn't make sense to me....

For these pieces the estimated CPW is under $5 and for many is less than that. I always feel so accomplished when I know I have saved money and also found a quality product... that just leaves more to spend on other things, right?

Our weather has been crazy here this week.... so no open toe shoes for me until the weekend most likely. I'm just ready to be warm on the regular... this winter has not been good to me! Just pray for no more snow! It's gotten so bad this winter that Luke is serving a couple Saturday school sessions to make up for time! Sadness!

I hope you have a wonderful day & thanks for stopping by!

Make sure to follow via the links below and on Bloglovin.

XO-L

ps- Don't you worry, Wedding Wednesday will be back next week! We will be posting on the regular.... promise! (Trust me... this is my venting space... and I'm sure Luke could use a break from the stress talk!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10