Thursday, March 20, 2014

Flower Power





Top: Asos (sold out) | Denim: Level 99 | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Heels: old, similar |
 Sunnies: Shop Ruche | Watch: Michael Kors |Earrings: Benevolent Jewels Use LFCODE20 for 20% off | 
Bracelets: J Crew, Blush Bazaar | Lip: Candy Yum Yum

It's finally here!!!! Spring! I feel like I've been dressing for Spring for months, but the fact that it is actually finally Spring and Easter is right around the corner makes my heart happy!

Speaking of things that make me happy: this top! OMG! I am in love! I found this when making other purchases from Asos and it popped up on the sidebar for things I might be interested in... I thought, $18??? I'm in! I feel like I'm channeling my Mom in this because the print is so 1960's. I love how bright the floral pattern is and the volume around the sleeve and neckline makes it a really fun piece! I'm so sad that it is sold out now!

I love mixing patterns in an unexpected way so the leopard pumps were just the right touch.

I hope you have a wonderful first day of spring! Make sure you check out yesterdays post, here & stay tuned for a new post tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by! Remember to follow on Bloglovin!

XO-L 



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10