Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Spring Stripes





Top: J Crew, love this | Denim: 7FAM | Heels: ZooShoo | Bag: H&M | Sunglasses: Anthropologie
Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: J Crew | Lip: Pink Neauvou


Stripes are a necessity in my life. When I'm on the struggle bus in the morning, I always reach for something striped and instantly my look is pulled together. I bought this top last year from J Crew and don't wear it often enough. The embroidered detail adds interest and a fresh wash of color.

I'm loving neons right now, these pumps have been in my cycle of shoes for a couple months and I still keep reaching for them! I just love yellow! I'm loving these from J Crew also... Maybe Easter shoes?

After a trip to the doctors office this morning, I found out I have strep! This crazy weather is about to get the boot! My body was not made for this!

I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by! Make sure to stop by in the morning! I'm starting a new series to focus more on my wedding planning process, as promised! This will be a weekly series every Wednesday leading up until the wedding! Super exciting news! I'll see you there!

Xo-L


1 comment:

  1. I love the pop of neon in both shirt and heels. Very Spring! I can't wait for Spring!!

    ~Skye
    TheShopaholicSAHM

    ReplyDelete

09 10