Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Utilize It...






I have to admit, I'm usually not one for military style vests.  I've loved the trend from afar the past couple seasons... but couldn't bring myself to purchase one. I always felt as though Camo and military-esque attire just wasn't really "me".  I somehow always find a way to make a trend I truly love work for me though. In this case, I went simple. By adding something I tend to crutch on  {stripes} the look instantly has a personal touch.

I can see myself wearing this over summer sundresses and even into fall as a layering piece. I love finding budget-friendly pieces that will stand the test of time... calculating a cost per wear into pennies= (true happiness}. Another obsession of mine... these Sole Society flats. I can't even count the number of compliments I have received while wearing these. The major draw for be was the ballet styling. These remind me so much of my ballet shoes. I also dying for them in leopard. {here)

If you're in the market for some adorable spring finds at budget-friendly prices, make sure to check out Old Navy. Another jackpot shopping spot right now: Sole Society! Amazing quality and comfort at a fraction of designer prices: can't beat it! 

Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by! Don't forget Wedding Wednesday Tomorrow! Exciting things coming your way!

XO-L



1 comment:

09 10