Friday, March 21, 2014

Blues Traveler














Top: Forever 21, similar | Denim: Level 99 | Flats: Sam&Libby for Target | Bag: Asos (obsessed) | 
Necklace: Benevolent Jewels (use LFCODE20 for 20% off) | Watch: Michael Kors | Lip: Pink Neauvou


Happy Friday!!! I feel like I say this every week, but I am really ready for this one! Ready for a new week, ready for a fresh start, and ready for a full week of spring!!!

Peak of the week: this bag! I have loved the scallop look for such a long time, but really never found a great non-designer bag that didn't have a cheap look to it. When I saw this bag on Asos.... I just had to have it! I don't tend to wear much of this shade, but knew it would be a great color pop for neutral outfits and look amazing with my frequent pink palette. The quality is amazing considering the price (under $40!!!)

I've been living in denim crops the last few weeks... I think I just love the effect of longer legs. (I'm only 5'5") These were an amazing find last spring, but they are still available. I've purchased many items from Level 99 (the denim line made by Anthropologie) and have yet to be disapointed! The fit is amazing and the quality makes them a building piece for any wardrobe.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget to follow along via the links below!

XO-L

PS- reason for title today=  Old School Music played during my commute today! Loving it!


But I want more than a touch I want you to reach me  And show me all the things no one else can see So what you feel becomes mine as well And soon if we're lucky we'd be unable to tell What's yours and mine the fishing's fine And it doesn't have to rhyme so don't feed me a line But you Why you wanna give me a run-around Is it a sure-fire way to speed things up When all it does is slow me down- Blues Traveler







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10