Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Week 2: Alternative Gifts for the Bride to Be





Sunnies & Tank: c/o Flaunt Boutique

Hi there and Welcome back to Wedding Wednesday! Today I am so excited to share exciting alternative gift ideas for the bride-to-be. As I stated last week, I am not your average bride... and I know there are some ladies like me out there. There are several ritualistic events that take place for most brides before the big day... and one of those just is not me. That event would be a lingerie shower. 

Yes, I know... when else are you going to get fancy lingerie in your life? Truthfully though, I would be awkwardly uncomfortable opening lingerie in front of anyone... I'm just weird like that. If you are going sans lingerie shower though, what are your friends to do for your bachelorette party? My answer: Monogram it! Find me a lady out there that doesn't love a monogram... especially when hers is about to change. For me, that's been the most exciting thing.

How perfect are this tank these sunnies? Especially for a bachelorette party! I can see myself wearing this in the afternoon before getting ready to hit the town as a bathing suit cover up. I'm obsessed with the glitter background for the monogram and think it's a unique piece that would make the perfect shower gift. 

Don't get me wrong, if you want a lingerie shower.... do it! I just want other brides like me to know that you don't just have to opt in because it's what everyone else is doing. Be yourself. Remember that your wedding is meant to be unique to you and your personality, don't just cave to every suggestion in hopes of being a crowd pleaser. 

Flaunt Boutique is the perfect place to find your monogram items and so much more. Currently, live Facebook auctions Sundays at 7pm are the way to grab their perfect pieces. Orders always include free shipping. Make sure to check them out! {The jewelry pieces are also to die for!}

Thanks for stopping by Wedding Wednesday! See you next week!

XO-L

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10