Monday, March 10, 2014

Essential Florals






Dress: Dorothy Perkins, similar // Scarf: Kate Spade Saturday, similar // Shoes: Zara //
 Bag: H&M // Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: J. Crew // Sunnies: Ruche  // 
Lip: All Fired Up // Wearing Luxy 120g set in Dirty Blonde

I am obsessed with bright floral patterns. This scarf was actually a TJ Maxx find, but with Spring styles swarming stores right now similar ones can be find everywhere. Red is a must have for me so I didn't have to think twice about bringing it home with me.  The dress is a Dorothy Perkins find from last spring. It looks like a typical sundress, but it's actually denim. There is a similar style on the site right now for 25% off. Don't let that pass you by. I have worn this dress several times in the year I've had it. Pockets, a tie back, and classic print... can't beat it. The similar style I found is actually just straight denim and would be such a great foundation piece for your wardrobe. 

I'm also so in love with my new Zara wedges. I was looking for the perfect nude wedges for Spring  and in my search found these. While I'm still in need of a classic nude, I couldn't pass up these cuties! They remind me so much of moccasins... but a more stylish way to wear them! The wedge is the perfect height and I know I will wear them out this summer!

Lastly, these sunnies are amaze! I ran across them on the shopruche website and quickly realized what a great Karen Walker dupe they are. I have been dying for som Karen Walker shades since last summer, but opted for these aviators first. Girls on a wedding budget must prioritize fashion wants, am I right?

It officially feels like Spring! Can we say AMEN? I am so happy to have a little extra time in the evenings and to no longer be frozen every day of my life. Winter always seems to get the best of me... I really need to move somewhere warmer!

I'm glad to finally be feeling better and moving on to a new week. I think we should just erase the last one... bad news!

Thanks so much for reading pretties! Have a wonderful day!

Xo-L


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10